Mon 3 & Tue 4 July 2023
Check out who will be speaking at the event!
Day 1 agenda: Vision-setting, insights from evidence and lived experience
Day 2 agenda: Collaboration and working towards collective action
Profit & Purpose
What can we learn from innovative leaders?
Organisations and governments need innovative solutions to address everchanging societal challenges. What’s the secret sauce for leading a prosperous and impactful organisation? Where do you start? How do you measure impact? Join us to discuss:
- Strategies for healthy balance sheets and social outcomes
- Social innovation, benefits for government, corporate, social sector and communities
- Case studies of progressive organisations and partners working together effectively
- Social impact measurement and reporting
- The rise of social impact leaders
- Savvy c-suites: Taking your board, team and stakeholders on the impact journey
People & Communities
How do we co-create flourishing communities?
Flourishing communities are self-determined, generative, and resilient. What can we learn from these communities to move beyond barriers and replicate their success in communities of need?
How can we create programs, services, and spaces where more people can move beyond barriers, live with dignity, and realise thier full potential at work, home and the wider community? Join us to discuss:
- Community transformation projects
- Academic and anthropological perspectives
- First Nations perspectives
- Mental health and wellbeing wisdom
- Belonging to place and people
- Right to an adequate standard of living – food, water and housing
How can we reimagine Australian society, together?
Uncommon times require uncommon thinking and courageous actions. Are you ready to listen, reflect, then act?
In this stream we look outside the box to learn from different fields, disciplines and cultures. How can we use information, collective wisdom and shared passion to tackle the challenges coming our way and shape a new reality? Join us to discuss:
- Rethinking work – lessons from inclusive teams
- New technologies
- Lessons learned – redefining equality, diversity and inclusion in the “wellbeing” era
- Citizen-centric service delivery – what’s next for government?
- Storytelling skills for social impact leaders
- Youthful thinking – services, spaces and social outcomes for the next generation